Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Disco Queen!!




Angela wanted to have a Disco 70s party for her 9th birthday. A few days before the party I saw a VW bug cut out for the girls to take pictures behind. I told my Mom I thought I could do it. Greg cut out the outline of the bug and I painted it. We added all the details and it turned out pretty cute. The girls loved taking pictures behind it. Angela's party was so fun. First we ate pizza, then they jumped on the trampoline. After that the girls came in and tie dyed pillow cases. Next up was painting Pet Rocks (cause you can always use an extra friend). Then they danced and sang Karaoke in the basement. We taped them dancing and singing so we could send them home with their own DVD's. We had cake and presents. The girls all slept over and had a great time.

4 comments:

Pat Reed said...

The car pictures turned out great. I also loved the water pictures

The Kraus House said...

i had such a fun time!thank you so much!:D (Angela)

The Kraus House said...

Thanks Angela!

-Mom

The Kraus House said...

your welcome!
(angela)