
Angela wanted to dress up in a more mature costume this year. We decided on the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. She really rocked this costume. We found some pink and green hair extensions at Claire's and they just added to the whimsy of the whole look.

Lindsey was supposed to be a Lion this year, but she wanted to be Princess Leia so bad that I finally gave in. Since Lindsey got her hair cut a while back we had to rely on Club Libby lu for hair extensions to give her the traditional Princess Leia buns. A couple of kids asked her if she was an angel, she was so amazed that they wouldn't know who Princess Leia was. I told her that everyone doesn't have a Dad that loves Star Wars, therefore some kids have no idea who Princess Leia is...Lindsey felt bad for them. :-)

Savannah was a Pumpkin this year. If the costume looks familiar...it's the same one from last year. Savannah has not grown that fast this year so she can still wear a lot of her clothes from last year. Savannah had a great time at the Trunk or Treat, but felt a little disappointed when we came home from the Trunk or Treat and we just had to put the candy away and go to bed. Sorry Baby Girl...
1 comment:
those just might be the cutest costumes I've ever seen! :)
I love that the girls picked their own costumes...
Post a Comment