
Here are some pictures from the baby's room. We are doing a nautical theme. It has been fun, but a little weird to decorate a boy's room. Each time I walk past the room it still catches me a little off guard that Savannah's old room is now all blue.

This picture reminded me of Sara.

4 comments:
I absolutely love it!!! I saw some of the items before you put the room together and I could not have anticipated how great it would look. I love the quote above the bed. It is absolutely perfect...what a lucky little boy ;-)
I think it looks so much better in person. It's hard to capture a bedroom accurately in a picture.
I love the theme you chose and the room looks so adorable! You must be VERY excited to see this little guy. There is nothing like those last few weeks and the excitement that you feel to see there little face.
How cute! It's so much fun to decorate for a new baby. We're almost done with ours ... and I'm so excited to share pictures. We did a Dr. Seuss theme.
Post a Comment