
Since Angela is in school all day and quite a busy girl when she is not in school, it is always wonderful when I catch moments of her holding Chad. Chad and Angela are 9 years apart. That seems like such a huge gap to me. I am grateful that Angela is still willing to take time and get to know her little brother. There is something about Angela's voice when she talks to Chad that makes him stop and listen intently to everything she is saying. I love watching babies grow and develop, but even more I love watching siblings love each other and develop everlasting bonds.
5 comments:
So sweet! I love that picture of the two of them. Jordan and Kimberly have had a speical bond since the moment he saw in the hospital. So special! The other day he told me that he promises to never tease his baby Kimberly. Which I then made him promise that he would try Really hard to do the same thing to little Meg. We'll see....
SHARON! how have i missed his arrival?!?! my blog still doesn't say you've updated since 'greg's been published'!! i am soooo happy for you! he is darling and it sounds like your delivery went well ;). i love that you named him chad. was that always the plan & i missed it somewhere?
congrats to you, greg & the girls. a little boy... what a fun adventure you have ahead of you. enjoy!!
Greg has always really liked the name Chad. I obviously have always been biased towards it. Chad has been such a joy. He is so easy going and cuddly. I'm trying hard to enjoy this time since we know he is our last.
I am so happy for your family! Chad is one lucky little guy.
My sister is nine years younger than I, and we are the best of friends. Looks like Angela is forming a sweet bond with him already.
This was a very tender moment that I am happy I got to witness. They are so lucky to have each other.
Post a Comment