Today is our 14 year Anniversary. Greg got up early and made me Belgium Waffles with strawberries and whip cream and brought it to our room so I could have breakfast in bed. I don't really like to eat in bed (crumbs), so I ate my delicious breakfast at the kitchen table with Greg. I have to tell you I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Greg. When I dated Greg in High School (Senior Year) I remember telling my Mom that if I didn't marry him, I wanted to marry someone just like him. Greg is a wonderful husband and father, but what I really love about him is that he is just an awesome person. Whenever something exciting or sad happens to me the first person I want to tell is Greg. Whenever Greg has time off work, I am so happy that I get to spend it with him. I am so thankful that after all of these years I still know that we make an awesome team together. We love our children so much, but we both know that someday they will leave and have their own lives. I am thankful that Greg and I both understand that and that we both place great value on our marriage.
For our Anniversary this year we all went to the Baltimore Zoo. We had a great time. After we came back, Angela had Activity days and the other girls went to bed. Greg and I were able to spend some time together. We exchanged cards and gifts. I got him a GC to Blue Mash for a round of Saturday golf. He has wanted to golf there for a while, but it is hard for him to spend that much money on green fees. He got me a GC to Red Door Spa. I told him it was funny that we both gave each other gifts that involved spending time apart. :-) Oh well...we'll both be more relaxed once were back together.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are both amazing people separately...but together...you are an example of a perfect marriage; and somehow, you make each other even better. I love both of you and I'm so happy you were smart enough to know that you had both found the perfect eternal companion
Thank you...that was very sweet of you to say.
Post a Comment