
Well as you can tell by the ticker at the top of my page...I am pregnant. :-) Greg and I have always wanted to have four children. However, I have always had difficulty getting pregnant. I heard about this watch from a friend of mine and decided to give it a try. The OV Watch predicts ovulation 4 days before it takes places giving you a much greater chance of pregnancy. I only used the watch for 1 month and I am pregnant. We are so excited and feel so blessed. Greg and I both feel this child completes our family. I am due the end of March. So far I have felt wonderful. No nausea...no sickness. However... I am very tired. Although I am usually pretty tired. I will keep you updated on our progress. Happy day!

3 comments:
CONGRATS!! What great and exciting news.
Thanks Kim. We are very excited.
That is awesome news. We are so happy for your family. Here we thought we had just caught back up with you and you go and one up us. All joking aside, congrats!
Post a Comment