Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's back to School we go...



Well today was our first day back to school. I love the back to school time period. I feel like it is a fresh start. Angela got Mrs. Bernard for 4th grade. She really likes her teacher. Lindsey got Mrs. Merhar for 1st grade. I can't believe how fast both of them are growing up. Angela is a Safety Patrol for her school. The kids at school take this job very serious. Only 3 kids are chosen from each class while they are in 3rd grade. Angela was chosen and had to attend training classes. She loves her job. Savannah couldn't understand why she didn't get to be in the school pictures. She managed to work her way into a photo with Lindsey. All day Savannah kept asking where Angela and Lindsey went? It was a little confusing for her. I can't believe in 2 years Angela will be in Junior High. Yikes... Remember to double-click on the photos if you want to see them bigger.

No comments: